Proceedings of the International Conference Quantum Control, Exact or Perturbative, Linear or Nonlinear to celebrate 50 years of scientific path of Professor Bogdan Mielnik
Nora Bretón, David Fernández, Piotr Kielanowski
Instructions for full paper submission
The proceedings of the International Conference Quantum Control, Exact or Perturbative, Linear or Nonlinear to celebrate 50 years of scientific path of Professor Bogdan Mielnik will appear in the Open Access Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), which is part of IOP Conference Series. All papers published in IOP Conference Series are fully citable and upon publication will be free to download in perpetuity.
Important: please read before you submit a paper
PUBLICATION LICENCE FOR OPEN ACCESS PROCEEDINGS PAPERS. IOP Conference Series operates a publishing licence, under which authors retain copyright of their papers and they no longer need to sign and submit copyright assignment forms. Any author who wishes to publish in IOP Conference Series must agree to the terms of the licence and by submitting a paper for publication it is assumed all authors of the paper agree, in full, to the terms of the licence.
The licence terms and conditions are available online.
Where to send your paper
Preparing your paper
IOP Conference Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication. Authors are asked to prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the journal guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF. Full instructions on preparing your paper, along with templates,
can be found on the IOP Conference Series website
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. IOP do not copyedit papers and will not send out author proofs prior to publication.
Please note: post-publication changes are not usually permitted, unless there are exceptional circumstances, so please ensure your paper has been checked for errors.
Page length: about 15 pages for contributions from plenary talks (50 minutes), about 10 pages for other contributions (30 and 20 minutes).
What you need to provide
The PDF file of your paper: when preparing your paper ensure that you follow the author guidelines. When preparing your paper please check that:
- o Paper size is European A4.
- o Margins are at least 25mm all round.
- o The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- o There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- o The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or poor resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- o Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- o The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- o All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- o Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via CrossRef if they are correct and complete.
- o Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- o A thorough proof read is conducted to check standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
- o Ensure that your paper includes an abstract.
- · Any multimedia files you wish to publish online
- o JPCS encourages authors to submit multimedia files to enhance the online versions of published research articles.
IOP Conference Series